Who We Are
Whether you are looking for a telephone system for a small branch office or an integrated communications platform for an international organisation – and if you need a whole new call centre system or just a new handset – mayflower has the experience, knowledge and technical expertise to deliver the right solution for your requirements.
Originally a sales only organisation, mayflower has grown organically and now offers pre-sales consultation, installation, implementation with full project management and in-house maintenance support – all as part of a list of comprehensive services to its loyal customer base.
Strategic business partners allow mayflower to offer IT support, network services, Internet consultancy and the whole range of converged products and services required by today’s demanding workplace.
Why choose mayflower?
Flexible Tailored Solutions
Enjoy flexible, competitive payment terms through mayflower’s rental packages.
- Have confidence in your supplier. mayflower has unparalleled experience in the field of telecommunications and is able to support the growth of your business, both now and in the future.
- Find a full range of telephony solutions to suit your business requirements.
- We provide a full after sales service. mayflower has unrivalled resources for project management, installation, training, maintenance and support. These services always provide you with the best in customer care and support.
- mayflower offers a full project management service, taking the worry out of implementing your new telephony solution.
- This service begins with an on-site visit from one of our Project Managers who will discuss all aspects of your installation, including line requirements and a system programming schedule. Following that meeting, the mayflower team will liaise with the network provider, equipment suppliers, third parties and yourselves, to ensure a trouble-free installation.
- In your mayflower Account Manager, you have a single point of contact for all your telecommunication needs.
Installation, Training & Support
- We install your new system on a date and time that best suits your business.
- Our standard charges allow for an installation during normal working hours Monday to Friday, but if preferred, your solution can be deployed out of normal business hours, subject to agreement.
- Training sessions and timings are organised to suit you and your business’s needs.
- mayflower has full visibility of the network, which enables us to determine whether the fault is network related or on-site. In the event of a fault, we can interrogate the network remotely to determine where the problem is.
- Our Customer Service desk is available 09.00am to 17.30pm, Monday to Friday, however we do also offer 24/7 cover 365 days a year.
For a little history on how the the name for mayflower was derived, please click the link below: